Vmyths archives its Twitter feed for historical clarity. If it went out via our “vmyths” account, you’ll find it here — along with any needed explanations, clarifications, corrections, and apologies. Co-founder Rob Rosenberger submitted all the tweets this month.
- 3 May 2010
- Gulf oil spill may cost “over $7B” to cleanup. “ILOVEYOU” virus 10yrs ago cost “over $7B” to cleanup. So they’re the SAME, right?
- Watch the video I made 10yrs ago re: the “ILOVEYOU” virus http://Vmyths.com/mm/rants/2000/0518.avi
- 10yrs ago: hysterical USAF dweebs vs. the “ILOVEYOU” virus http://Vmyths.com/wp-content/uploads/2000/05/ssg-fy00.pdf
- Mythical June’97 USAF “cyber attack” really just an open-relay mail server http://Vmyths.com/wp-content/uploads/1997/06/acc-cy97.pdf
- @PCVirusNews Actually, USAF colonel Steve Austin was the first human infected by a computer virus http://bit.ly/9RYKhu
In response to media reports of a “Seth Brundle” scientist who surgically implanted an infected computer chip in his body.
[Continued in July 2010 tweets (none in June)]